Monday, June 16, 2008

Trying to get up to Speed

Well....I am glad that my nieces have me posted on both of thier blog lists as it makes it so much easier to go between blogs with those lists there. I will have to figure out how to do that. I have had a lot of phone conversations today due to this ongoing investigation with GPA. Also had to run some errands in that "Power", my new foster likes to chew.....he chewed up my phone headset, my brand new feather duster and my slippers......I will start muzzling him if he does not improve. He has never been in a house before so all of this is new for him. He ran all his races in Touscon, AZ, he is 5 years old and appears very intelligent. He is learning his commands, and not had an accident with pee/poop inside the house yet, but I have to get a handle on this shreeding, chewing issue.
Sheba just kind of puts up with it all. Power lays on her bed often, and she just seems to move. I think that she knows by now that she is the main girl in the house and these other dogs come and go....
Too bad about the Celtics last night but the Tigers sure are on a roll. I plan to watch them on the computer tonight, I see they are still on the west coast. In a few games, with a few more wins, they could move into 2nd place. The Celtics have another chance tomorrow, I really want to see Doc Rivers and the guys in green win as I HATE Kobe and the Lakers. They are wayyyyy to into themselves...
I am going to try and figure out sending photos next....I see Jean is way ahead of me in the learning curve area.
Now we have to get Aunt Rachel on a blog....by the way, no email from her lately.....I hope she is ok.
I keep checking the Kellysweet.com website to see if the client proofs listed for Rachel and Dave are on the website yet....not yet, I realize we will need a password to look at the pictures, I am just anxious to see if they are ready.
Jen, I went to your house posting today, I see there is a female realtor listed on your property now. Jean said that you plan to post some additional pictures. I will be looking for them.
I hope that some of you guys were able to go to the First Church softball game tonight and that they won.
Robert has been out night fishing for the last few days so I have missed talking to him. I hope to tonight

No comments: