Sunday, June 15, 2008

GIVING IT A TRY

Well this is my first attempt. Thanks to inspiration from my 2 nieces in Holland, Michigan, Brenda and Jenny I am going to try and make this work. I will be journaling everyday events in my life. Nothing exciting, but a good way to keep all of my family who reside in Michgan and Robert a way to stay up to date. My sister Jean, started a new blog today named; "Hambergulars"......I hear her 2 kids are already laughing at her. I hope they start a blog after reading how much fun these can be. I love reading Brenda and Jenny's blogs on a daily basis....it makes me feel more connected.
I will do my best to get up to speed on this whole blogging endeavor....wish me luck

3 comments:

Brenda Lee said...

So excited about your new blog Aunt Carol! It takes a little while to figure it all out (I'm still learning). I think you will really enjoy it :)

Jenny said...

way to go Aunt Carol! You figured it out on your own even. I know you'll keep it up just fine!

The Hambergulars said...

Way to go, Carol! I see that Bren and Jen already have both of us linked to their blogs, too. I hope I can talk Rachel and Katie into doing this, too. What a great way to keep up with the family!