Thursday, June 26, 2008

CATCH UP

I feel like I lost 3 total days without having internet access.....I could not do anything with business, pleasure or otherwise without it. I did some cooking today for the first time in a long while it seems like. I put some ribs and brats on the grill, made baked beans and potato salad, 3 of my favorites....so now I have food for about 5 days...I don't care about eating the same thing over and over as long as I like it.
Robert has been out on the boat for the last 2 days. I spoke with him tonight. He and Kevin had a great time and a great catch. He is bringing some of the fish to his Mother's tomorrow.
I had to "scold" Sheba tonight for her constant growling at Cumber... Power deserved it, but not Cumber. She has to break that habit and quick. She has always been so good around other greys, Power must have put her over the edge.
I have been trying to watch this NBA draft with one eye tonight, but missed the majority of it, so I will have to read about it in the paper tomorrow. Was glad to hear and see the news of the Tigers the last 2 days.
With Val in Ireland, Doug did some fishing of his own this week with his Dad and brothers on the snake river near the Idaho border. He and I are going to lunch tomorrow so I can get the scoop on how he did.
I am glad that Macey got the package that I sent her in the mail yesterday. Hopefully there will some things in there to keep her busy for the next week or two. She seems to be taking this whole issue with a broken leg so well.
I hear Rachel's boys are going camping this weekend, Brenda and Keith are headed to the east side of the state....what are the others of you doing?

No comments: