Tuesday, June 17, 2008

OUR SWEET MACEY

I have to post something in my blog about my sweet Macey girl. I cannot imagine what Jen and Jason are going through as parents. As terrible as this is, it makes one think about parents who have children with terminal illness and severe accidental injuries....How does a parent live though these events and remain sane?
When I read Jenny's blog it brought tears to my eyes, thinking about how terrible a parent feels when thier little one is crying, has tears running down thier face and saying///"it hurts Mom...take off the boot..."of course it makes Jen cry herself. I worry Jen will not get enough sleep and worry Jason will be worried all day long while he is at work. I worry about keeping her leg elevated with ice. I wish it was 2 months from now and this was close to being over. I worry about all of the other things that J/J have to accomplish this summer.
I am thankful for Brenda and friends who will help them, also Jason's Mom who is helping. I feel so powerless to be so far away.....

No comments: