Friday, June 20, 2008

DON'T BEAT A DEAD HORSE

I know that my personality is that I cannot stop beating a dead horse...at least I admit it. I must say that I admit defeat when it comes to Power. He is just toooo much for me. I can't blame the poor soul, what does he know about living in a house after living his life in a crate...but he just likes to chew too much. He will chew anything, so I have had to keep the poor guy muzzled. I have decided that he will have to leave. I plan on exchanging him for Cumber. Cumber has been in a house before but he needs to go on a diet. He weighs 98 pounds, so fat is an understatement.
I plan to make the switch on Sunday when I go to the "hound wash" that GPA is sponsoring. I will get Sheba a bath, ear cleaning, nail trim and bandana for 25.00 bucks and Lord knows, Sheba needs a bath and GPA needs the money.
Can't wait to hear about the new blue cast and the camping weekend.
Brenda.....do you plan to bring your laptop to the campsite so we can get "on the spot" blogging?

No comments: