Wednesday, June 18, 2008

  • I am trying to keep exploring with this blogging
  • I am trying to post pictures and have done that with success
  • I have to figure out how to out my blogging buddies on my blog
  • I am glad that Rachel N. is reading our blogs
  • Rachel....trust me, if I can do it with no instruction, so can you!!!!
  • I am glad that Macey girl is feeling better, I can't wait to see her new blue permanent cast
  • I can't wait to see the wedding pictures from Kelly Sweet....I hope I get an access code

1 comment:

Lana Mae Kamer said...

Glad you got going on this...blogging is addictive though as you can see! I love the picture of Rach and the baby-SAHWEET! There's a cute picture of Rach and I after going to see Sex and the City. Good flick! Anyway, keep going...I put your blog on my favorites so I can find you easily and I'm also listing you as a blog buddy-if that's ok-so that my readers can find you.
Peace,
Lana