Wednesday, June 18, 2008

IT MUST BE WEDNESDAY




Since it is Wednesday, I know that Brenda will be visiting Jenny and the girls. She will see Macey for the first time with the big boot on her leg. Hopefully our little gal slept ok last night and Jen will appreciate the help and food that Brenda brings after she goes to her Doctor appt this morning at 11:00. I have been trying to cut back all of the roses and growth in the front of the house and I am making some headway.
Power, the foster is SLOWLY improving his behavior. I don't think he likes to have his muzzle on, and he seems to be obeying commands a bit better. I guess since this is the first time he has ever been in a home and is coming straight from the racing track, what can I expect???? He is used to be on the go since he ran 134 races and was a winner in many races. Sheba gets annoyed with him when he invades her space and growls at him to "move on".

No comments: