Saturday, June 21, 2008

OH......I AM EXCITED

I just checked the Kelly Sweet website and see that Rachel and David's wedding pictures are added to the "client proofs' list....I am so excited to get a password to view all the pictures.
Now that I have decided to trade Power in for a new foster greyhound he has been acting near perfectly....so now I experience guilt... I really HATE guilt...it is a worthless emotion, one I often try and steer clear of, but the decision has been made and I am following through. Cumber needs a home too, so someone will grace 1120 Mariner's Loop and Queen Sheba.
I have been writing my book.....working up to getting the insurance business gung-ho forward and have a new idea for a book that I am mulling around in my mind.
I am going to the GPA hound wash tomorrow so Sheba can get a bath and nail clipping.
It was very warm here today so I soaked all the front flowers and bushes with a couple hour's worth of water, then moved to the back yard where the fruit trees are and did the same thing.
I know that everyone in the family had a big weekend this weekend and have not been able to "update" thier blogs...the wedding, the camping trip, the blue cast, so I look forward to the updates.
Rachel's friend Lana, also has a blog called compassnorth. I sent her to my blog and have been able to read hers. She comes to Oregon in August since she was born and raised here. She and family are going to rent the condo for 2 days. I am excited to have her use the place. She writes a great blog and has a great blogsite....leaps and bounds more fancy that what I can go, she has her favorite links, blog lists......it is fun to read
Time to get to bed so I can get to the hound wash in a timely manner. It is about 25 miles from the house. Should be a great time.

1 comment:

Lana Mae Kamer said...

Hey, Carol-thanks for the nice plug on my blog. It's compasspointe not compassnorth but that's ok-the sentiments were sweet and that's all that counts! Well, I gave your blog address to someone I net blog hopping. His name is PawPaDog so if you see a comment from him you'll know it came through my blog. I also linked your blog to mine and saved it under favorites so we can keep connected. I would be happy to share what few blog tricks I know with you when I come to OR. Can't wait!! Also, thanks for the info on the cottages! Hope your Dad's BD is amazing.
Hugs,
Lana