Tuesday, November 25, 2008

LIttle Bit.....




I know I keep talking about how tiny Arrow is, from these 2 pictures, you get the idea by looking at how he always lays down with his legs and feet 1/2 underneath him. Kinda like Macey sits, or Jenny too for that matter. Look at the rear of his body...I have started to call him "Little bit".....
Well, I have been bust posting on ETSY, I am well over the 300 mark and the stuff just keeps coming. I have been so busy posting items that I have not had a chance to do any art....maybe in the next few days...Sales are not booming, but I seem to sell at least one thing a day so I am happy since this is brand new....When Brenda was talking the other day about getting a turkey for 79 cents a pound and that was a good deal it promted me to get into a conversation with Robert last night about food prices.....I noticed this when I am in Holland and also DC...I CANNOT believe the difference in food prices between there and here....it is sooooo much cheaper out here in Portland and I can't really figure out why, we have talked about it often, anyhow, I got the same kind of self basting bird today at Safeway, about a 15 pounder for 23 cents a pound. I think the turkey ended up costing like 3.22 total. I am not doing any cooking other than the bird since I am going to Doug and Val's and she wants to cook everything, but I always do a turkey, for leftovers more than anything.
Val flies into PDX tonight at 10:30 from Mexico, so I guess they will be busy cooking all day tomorrow and into the night.

1 comment:

The Hambergulars said...

Poor doggie - he is too skinny! I'm sure you will try to fatten him up! Girl, way to go on your Etsy site- no sales for us yet, but we'll keep trying! Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving Day wit Doug and Val...