Sunday, November 9, 2008

NOTHING TO EXCITING

Not much exciting over this way in Portland. I am still basking in the glory of Election day and Obama. I saved the newspaper and various other items that are Barack related, my buttons, a fan and best of all my "Barack-in-a box"......I ordered this about 4 months ago hoping he would win. It is an old fashioned "jack-in-a box", but of course when you wind the crank, there is an old Motown song and then Barack jumps out of the box. All 4 sides and the top image are of course of Obama. I also have my Obama sweatshirt and T shirt which I got free for donating to his campaign early on.
I emailed Obama that the new dog for the white house should be a rescue greyhound....now wouldn't that be fun?
I am waiting for the package to come from Jean so I can get pictures taken of my ETSY stuff so I can get my store up and running. I have such a hard time uploading pictures....Doug and Val are coming over tomorrow and so I am hoping that they can help me....I told Sheba that her Aunt and Uncle are coming over and now she is laying by the front door.....I guess I need to keep my mouth shut, last time she laid there for 24 hours.....
Weather is cooler here, but not as bad as it seems to be in Michigan as Brenda was talking about sleet and rain...UGH.
I see the Lions are still 100% for the season....good grief. I still do not like the fact that Chauncy got traded......I do wish that I could see more of the Pistons on TV....
I have been crafting for the past few days so that has been fun. I love Jen's new blog idea about the quote and picture of the day. Yesterday's was too funny, it is the highlight of the my day....
I hope everyone has a good week, hoping that Jean updates her weekend and that Rachel starts one soon.....

1 comment:

Rachel Nykerk said...

I was so upset when Chauncey was traded. They haven't done anything since they traded Wallace either. Maybe we will see a greyhound in the oval office.