Sunday, November 23, 2008

Does anyone need.....

A darling vintage framed picture? Well if so, you know where to go.....ETSY.com, seller name Nykerk.....
I have been busy taking pictures, downloading, describing and posting items every day so I am pretty proud of myself. If I can do it, anyone can.
Arrow is on 2 different medication so I hope his UTI clears up and he puts some weight on. I have to bundle him up when he goes outside and he came without a coat so he is wearing Sheba's bright orange one. I will post a picture of him wearing that in my next blog as he does look quite charming in it. Sheba seems to feel fine about sharing, and she has an entire wardrobe, boots, hats, necklaces, hats.....well you all know what a diva she is. She does need a China suit though and maybe would like to watch the wizard of Oz so she can get up to Macey's speed, I have been looking for pink overalls with no sucess for her too!!!!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I would die if I saw Sheba in some pink overalls!