Saturday, November 15, 2008

ETSY store


Well my ETST store is up and running, I have had one sale, praying for more. The camera that Jean and Scott sent me has really come in handy. It takes great, clear pictures, but now the card is full and I am hesitant to delete pictures in case I ever have a computer crash, ( God forbid) and lose all my ETSY pictures, so I might just go buy an additional card. I have over 100 items posted in the store. Go to ETSY.com, scroll down on seller's name and type in Nykerk, my shop will show up, click on it and you will see I have posted more than 100 items in the past 2.5 days. It is all a bit time consuming, but easy to do sitting on the couch. I have at least another 100 items to post.
I also got a foster greyhound today. I am such a softie when it comes to those dogs, he is a return dog and skinny as a rail. You can see his ribs a lot so I will have to try and get a few pounds on him. Keep up everyone with the great blogs and go check out my store!!!!

2 comments:

Rachel Nykerk said...

You softy. Hope all goes well with the new greyhound and queen Sheba. I plan to look at your etsy sight tonight.

Lana Mae Kamer said...

I am probably going to have to buy one of the journals-writer and all-just don't know which one yet.