Sunday, November 2, 2008

PICTURES

I just went through all my new pictures and changed out all the old photos and put them in a book. So now I have new pictures in frames of the wedding, Kimberly and Ben, Dad's 90th up north, enlargements of Dad, Bill, Jean and I, Rachel and I and Macey and Kelsey
I got the guys leaving out on the pontoon boat and Brenda in the kayak. ( I love the color in that picture), Jean's family and Sheba with her Dad....
The only one I seem to be missing is that nice family shot of Jim's family, you know the one shot in the dark.....whatever became of that picture. One of us with a camera should have had the sense to take one with our camera's since they were sitting there so nice.

1 comment:

The Hambergulars said...

Girl, you've been going great guns on your blog the last few days - way to go!