Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Lull in the action



My ETSY store was doing pretty good and now I have hit a wall...no sales....I keep making things and posting at least a few every day. I am trying to get some greyhound stuff made this week since GPA is having a sale this weekend. Not much new here except for crafting, etsy and crafting....I sure need the money so I hope it picks back up.
Arrow still is not feeling real good.....He does not complain but he is not eating like he used to. It did not help that Sheba ate his food 2 days in a row so she is in the "naughty spot", which for her means NO TREATS.
I love Brenda and Jenny's new blogger backgrounds, and I can't say enough about how funny that Macey is with her quotes and how darling BOTH those girls are. Kelsey looks like she and her sister definately need to be in movies, an advertisement, or whatever contest Jen can find

No comments: