Saturday, December 20, 2008

SNOW, SNOW , SNOW





Even we have snow now in Portland, more than a "dusting" that shut the city down all week, now we do have a storm that is almost a never in Portland, the last big one was 5 years ago and I was snowed in for 5 days with NO DIET COKE. Rest assured that will never happen again, but things are a bit dicey out there. The airport is still open but you have to have chains on in order to drive or they will ticket you. Of course I have NO chains, so I will not be going anywhere soon.
Sheba seemed to like the snow the first time out, but she came barreling around the corner and did a body plant that resulted in a YELP, so the 2nd time she went out, Mom made sure she had her coat and boats on. No problem the 2nd time around. I am sending a few pictures in her green coat, minus the boots, I will get one of her with hat, coat and boots but she shies from the camera when she is all decked out.
I was so sad to get the word on Arrow today, that he has cancer, ( lympathic) and probably will not live long. I kinds wish he was back with me, I miss him, he is really a love bug. Have fun sledding on Monday, I may update before then, until then...I leave you with the Queen....

1 comment:

Brenda Lee said...

Oh my that red cap is too much! Thinking and wishing the best for poor Arrow.