Sunday, December 21, 2008

FASHION NO NO






Things are crazier here today than yesterday. ALL the flights are cancelled out of Portland, all the roads closed. It is a pitiful situation. Sheba refused to go out last night and finally could not hold it any longer, I let her out a 1am and she went down in the snow over 2 feet. We have had about a foot of snow but the drifts have made it seems like much more. Arrow has her purple coat, so hence she has created a fashion no-no. Purple boots with a blue coat/snooze. I thought of Macey when I put her boots on. She is ready for the elements the next time nature calls. I hear it is pitiful today in Holland too. I called Jean to wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and she said church was cancelled, etc.....You will have a lot of snow for sledding tomorrow night. I will keep you posted how things fare out here in the Pacific NW, where it is NEVER supposed to get below 32....

2 comments:

Daniel James said...

Macey will want a pair of blue boots for Christmas if she sees Sheba's. Brenda is young enough yet to get a kick out of all this snow. I am getting old enough to be looking forward to a visit to Florida, even if I have a long drive back with my dad.

Lana Mae Kamer said...

I've gotten pictures from my family, too. Pretty incredible! That just is so rare in the Portland area. In Michigan, it's another story~we're definately having a white christmas and then some!! Stay warm my friend.
Hugs!