Sunday, December 7, 2008

Somehow I missed the writing when I posted this blog of Sheba and Arrow getting ready for Christmas wearing thier festive collars. Actually these are 2 pictures I used to post on ETSY for the holiday collars for sale. Poor Arrow, he still keeps losing weight, I have him on all kinds of special food, he will kill himself to get human food but I am not allowed to give him human food. I sold a few items yesterday and also about 30.00 worth of Greyhound stuff at a GPA Christmas tree sale.
Arrow is a snuggle bug, he does jump up on the bed and lays right next to me, probably trying to stay warm since I turn the heat off at night. I did get Sheba a new sweater from an ETSy site and she DONATED a sweater for Arrow when she found out he is so thin. She asked his measurements and said I will have both in the mail by tomorrow. Her site is called hoverfly at etsy.com. You end up meeting a lot of cool people on the site when you buy and sell.
Not really in the mood for Christmas, I am surrounded by bags of crafting supplies as I continue to post items each day. Don't know when Robert will get here since he has 2 major repair jobs going on in the house right now that he is paying for someone to do. All the electrical and all the laying of the 1 by 1 inch tiles in the bath and foyer. About 20K worth of work. I once tried to do the tile and lost my mind after about 12 square inches. It is VERY HARD to lay 1 by 1 inch tile....
With is big expenduture and people working in the house who knows when he will get here....
Confrats to J/S who have had a few sales at ETSY. Make sure you tell all your friends about our sites!!! Sheba nad Arrow thank you. LOVED the ugly sweater post by Brenda, and as always, Jen's posts of the girls....just what does Macey want for Christmas.....I have a THIN 10 year old Greyhound I am certain she would love

No comments: