Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Flight status

I just checked with SW Airlines and Rachel flew out of Denver on time and is scheduled to land in Chicago at 3:00pm. ( 4:00pm Michigan time), so it does not appear that she has any flight issues, other that possible crying babies, mean elderly citizens, obese and/or smelly passengers within her nose range or turbulent winds, none of which I expect to be the case, although anything is possible.
Sheba has been up and down the stairs 3 times looking in her room hoping to find her hiding in there to no avail, then she comes back down hanging her head.
I also want to thank Rachel for cleaning my refrigerator, ( which was a big job), vacuuming my house about 4 times, cleaning my front porch, doing my wash, walking my girl Sheba and cleaning up the happy tail and Earl accident at the beach....(Earl was a foster we delivered to his permanent family at the beach....he was having a rough day, had just come from the vet, and his bowels were a bit queasy....you get the drift), not to mention all the meals she treated me to, gas money, etc...you get the drift.
THANKS RACH....we miss you

2 comments:

Rachel Nykerk said...

The cleaning was nothing, glad to do it ! I have cleaned bigger messes from the boys ! More blood before too. Give Sheba hugs and kisses from her aunt Rachel.

The Hambergulars said...

She's the best, isn't she? So glad you gals had a great time; we're happy to have Rachel home again, though!