Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Crafts...Crafts.....Crafts.....

Well, Jean oudid her self with her new blog today, it gives you guys an idea of what type of materials we will be crafting with...what started out as making a item or two has expanded. In a nutshell we will be making pendant necklaces with scrabble tile, bamboo tiles and dominos....Jean is going to make a lot of paper product stuff and journals. I am making all of the above plus some mixed media stuff, pendants, stand up figures, things in bottles, things standing on blocks, wall hangings, gift items....
We have spend endless hours on the phone getting our materials ready, I have been ordering from EBAY, but mostly our favorite site, ETSY as Jean mentions....Come join us!!!! you will be inspired. All of you can do these projects!!!!
Loved the latest blog from Jenny, the pictures of the kids are "over the top", how sweet the pictures are of the girls together. I am glad the forst day of school went well. Poor Brenda...having problems with her internet connection. I can relate!!!
See you all soon

1 comment:

Lana Mae Kamer said...

You're sounding pretty crafty there girl! Have fun with all that stuff...but save some of your energy for visiting with me! I'm hoping we can actually get together for some fun stuff while you're here!Rach and I have been able to have a little fun here and there.Next on the list is the Oktoberfest in Frankenmuth I hope!