Saturday, August 2, 2008

SOME GREAT PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD

I am glad to say that there are some very good people in this world. Tilly's owner and his 2 sons just stopped by to give me some gifts they picked up for me while they were on vacation. I hardly did not know what to do...after everything that happened with Tilly, and a 2 thousand dollar vet bill, ( which Janice paid for thank goodness), they still wanted to thank me for taking care of Tilly. They say she is getting better every day and that thier 9 year old son is sleeping with Tilly every night in the family room.
They brought me a great box of candy made in Oregon from the "Cranberry Sweets" store...it is fabulous...I already had 2 pieces...they also gave me a beautiful candle made on the coast. What great people!!!
On another note....why in the world did the White Sox have to get Ken Griffey....now Detroit really has a battle.....
Hope that "Art in the park" was a good day for Jean and Scott and that Rachel gets to do something fun on her last day of vacation instead of picking up after all those boys!!!

2 comments:

Brenda Lee said...

Glad to see you have updated your blog again. I hope the next couple of weeks are better than the last...

Lana Mae Kamer said...

That was a sweet gesture! Yes, there are still a lot of great people out there-and you are one of them!